Friday, February 8, 2013

DIY - Valentine/Love Frame

So I thought I would do another Free printable and with Valentine's Day next week, I think this is perfect to be able to print out and frame for your home.
  • To make this I found a spare frame and printed out one of the below printables .
  •  If you have an old frame that doesn't have the glass anymore all you need to do is laminate the image and pop it in the frame as it will work the same way..
  • The only other items you will need is a whiteboard pen and a cloth to wipe off old thoughts.

Free Printables to choose from:
DIY Valentine/Love Frame


You can check out the other Free Printable for your frame here.



I would love to see any photos if you ever make one of my DIY projects feel free to email me at ah-tissue@hotmail.com
Enjoy!!
Daneve
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment